Thursday, June 8, 2023

Cafe Elements

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing some cards I created for




These were made using one of this month New Release sets.



When you purchase this digital set, you will receive a zip file containing:
- 14 black and white line drawings
- 14 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments
- 7 digital papers
- 3 card toppers


This is a fabulous set that can be used for any occasion and
the patterned papers are beautiful!
The coffee cup, cupcake and macaroon were colored with Castle Arts Pencils.
They were fussy cut and added to die cuts and 3 of the digital papers
included in the set. I printed the sentiment, also from the set, onto
a strip of colored card stock. The coffee beans were printed and fussy cut.
I added 3 pearls for embellishment.

I colored the digis for this card with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.
I used one of the patterned papers and printed the sentiment on white card stock.
A flourish was die cut and added behind the coffee cup.

I colored with Castle Arts Pencils and fussy cut the coffee cup and macaroons.
Two patterned papers were used for the background.
I inked the bottom of the white rectangle.
The sentiment was printed and cut into a banner shape.
Three banners were cut and added with a button and twine.
3 coffee beans were fussy cut and added.

Check these out along with all the other products at the

Find more inspiration on the






No comments:

Post a Comment