Friday, June 2, 2023

Conie Fong Art & Design Fairies

Happy Friday!
Today we are showcasing projects with fairies for


There are 3 versions of this fairy in Conie's Etsy Shop, this one and 2 with crystals.




I colored the fairy and butterfly digi with pencils and fussy cut.
Some glitter glue and glitter gel pen were also used.
My card background is one I created a while ago for
another project but ended up not using it as I was not
completely happy with it, but quite liked when I added the fairy.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done this, ie
created something, wasn't pleased with it and kept it.
Perhaps this is a testimonial for not throwing away those things
we are not liking at the moment we initially finish them!

The die cut sentiment and stamped, embossed and die cut border were
achieved with products from Crafter's Companion.
 Pearls were added to the flower centers and left side the card.

Be sure and check out the other fairy projects from the DT over on Facebook in the

***********************************************
Linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment