Saturday, April 15, 2023

Special Day Explosion Box

Happy Saturday!
It's time for this week's


 The DT was asked to create an interactive card for this week's challenge.
I chose to make an explosion box card. The outside is decorated with
colored florals and papers from 
I wanted a little height on the box lid so I created a rosette to go beneath
the flowers, which I layered with foam tape. 
The papers on the inside of my box are the same as the outside.



I formed another rosette and stood Winnie from
3 punched butterflies with pearl embellishment were added.
The sentiments used on the outside and inside are from the
A "Happy Birthday" die cut was added to circle the sentiment inside.





I loved putting this explosion box together!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
_____________________________________________

Linking up to:



4 comments:

  1. Judy, stunning, gorgeous design, perfect papers and just love this.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! Beautiful image and colours! I love how you used rosettes!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete