Saturday, April 29, 2023

For You Mom

Well hi there!
I hope we are all doing fine.
 Popping in with this post today to share my card for this week's

The theme for entering the challenge is
Anything Goes.

We, the DT, were asked to craft with a theme
Mother's Day.


My Mother's Day card is a really simple design using
I printed the digi on white card stock and
colored with Castle Arts Pencils. The card was 
trimmed to 4 3/4 x 6 1/4 inches to layer over
my 5 x 6 1/2 inch pink card base.
I added a strip of patterned paper from the
I stamped the sentiment and added 2 glitter dots.


I hope you'll join us this week! 
______________________________________________

linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. A sweet image and the strips of DP are so effective, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and using the feminine option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, a fun and vibrant card to celebrate Mother's Day. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete