Saturday, April 22, 2023

Hello Spring Card

Happy Saturday!
Any special plans for the weekend?
I'm looking forward to going for a visit with my grandson!
He's 3 months old today and oh so cute! 

Has spring arrived where you live?
Here in the Denver, Colorado metro area we get
a few days of warm weather and then a few with snow, like today!
That's just the way it goes around here this time of year.
And I'm so ready for it to stay warm.
So I created a spring themed card with a country twist to share for 
one of my DT inspiration projects this month for



I colored this digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
My card is a side step style I made with kraft card stock.
I added a burlap look patterned paper for the background.
A border and circle frame were die cut and placed behind the image.
I added white punched borders on the side with punched butterflies.
Color was added to the butterflies with ink.
The "Hello Spring" sentiment was stamped.


I hope you'll check out this digi and all the others available 

And don't miss out on more inspiration over on Facebook

Have a great weekend!
_________________________________________

Linking up to:
Creative Knockouts - Spring is in the Air

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful spring themed card with this gorgeous image! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image with a feel of Spring and beautifully coloured, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautifully created and colored, great design too! It's cool here too in my part of Michigan (36), snowed (but didn't stick) yesterday and rained, like you I am ready for some warmth that stays around!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, coloured in perfectly with a lovely choice of colours nice to see a shaped card Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete