Friday, March 31, 2023

Spring

Hey it's Friday!
I thought I would share a card created with new products from

 
It's not quite Spring yet where I am in Colorado, but I can hope it's here soon.
This is my interpretation of Spring using

This card style is quite different from my usual crafting style but,
I quite enjoyed playing with these stamps and stencil.

I inked the background using the stencil and 3 colors of green ink pads.
A few splatters of sparkle pen and 2 strips of green card stock were added.
The flowers were stamped, colored with Castle Art Pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiment was stamped to complete my design.

Check these products and all the others available at

Have a great weekend!

*********************************************
Linking up to:



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! I like the layout and especially the pop of pink. It’s a great stencil. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for Anything Goes week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete