Monday, March 6, 2023

Ellie Bouquet

 Hello there!
Today I'm sharing a DT project created for

I have used an adorable digi called
This cutie is appropriate for just about any occasion.


The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I created a background with a cut and emboss folder from Crafter's Companion. 
I inked the raised portion of the embossing with various inks.
The die cuts along both sides were done with ribbon threading from Crafter's Companion.
Instead of threading ribbon through I simply added some glitter dots.
I stamped the sentiment which is also from Crafter's Companion.

I hope you'll check out this digi bundle and all the digis available 

And don't miss out on more inspiration over on Facebook

********************************************
I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter










3 comments:

  1. This image is just too cute! Awesome coloring and beautiful embellishments and layers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! So beautiful, love the elephant and gorgeous background. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing Ellie - the way you've brought that elephant to life and those amazing flowers!! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you playing on our street again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete