Saturday, March 4, 2023

Sunny Wishes

Hello!
It's time for this week's


 This week's DT card is "Spring Animal" themed. I have used 
3 digis from Cute Chicks Spring Easter Bundle. I colored the digis with 
Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut. The background patterned paper is
from Spring Gnomes Printable Papers. I hand cut the hills behind the chicks and inked.


I hope you  join us this week!
We'd love to see your creations!
_____________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter

6 comments:

  1. 💛💛💛this!! I saw this at the Critter Crazy Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of the duck boats at Gilroy Gardens Theme Park, CA. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Is so lovey 🥰 !
    Haideelum
    Corrosive Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. They certainly are cute chicks and perfect for your slim card. Thanks for sharing your chicks at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judy, this is just ADORABLE! Too Too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... NEW CHALLENGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is DARLING, Judy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons. It's a treat to have you join us and we hope that you will visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these 3 little chicks are so cute, what a lovely scene, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete