Monday, November 7, 2022

Candy Cane Fun


Hi there!

Are you working on Christmas cards?
If you are looking for some super cute digis to use I know of some!

 I'm sharing a cute card I created using one of the new digis from the



I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiment from 
The patterned paper is from the Christmas Joy Digiscrap Download Bundle

Check these out!
You'll be glad you did!
_________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Christmas with the Cuties - Anything Cute and Christmas
Unicorn Challenge - Christmas is Coming






2 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous fun creation. Thank you for knocking the door at 613 and entering, joining in with the fun, Elaine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete