Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Happy Winter Season

Oh my!
I can't seem to get enough of the new digital collection from

loaded with digis, papers and sentiments/greetings!

I have used the Cable Car digi on my card along with
The sentiment can be found within the


I colored this cute image with Prismacolor Pencils before fussy cutting.
I dry embossed the white background.
The snowflake border was die cut.
I printed the sentiment and hand cut the banner shape.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
I hope you check these cuties out!
_____________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Crafters Cafe Challenge - Use Dies and/or Punches
My Time to Craft - Transportation (cable car/ski lift)



4 comments:

  1. Oh what a darling card! Thanks for playing with us this November at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ski lift seat is such a clever winter setting for those penguins! And also clever means of transportation for our theme at MTTC! Thanks for linking! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, a fun and fabulous wintry Christmas card, love the little penguins enjoying the snow lift. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. . Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete