Friday, November 11, 2022

Happy Holidays with Stampers Delights

Happy Friday!
It's my day to share a little DT inspiration from






I printed and colored both digis in the set with Prismacolor Pencils before fussy cutting. My background patterned paper is from a Recollections Holiday 12 x 12 inch pad. I added some blue Stickles to the snowflake centers. The snowbank along the bottom of the card were hand cut. Stickles was added to the edges. I die cut the sentiment using a gemini die set from Crafter's Companion. 

Join us for more DT inspiration on the Stampers Delights Craft Community Blog.

We'd also love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page - Stampers Delights Fan Group.
___________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Craft rocket Challenges - Christmas/Winter
Creative Knockouts - Christmas Delight
Unicorn Challenge - Christmas is Coming
Christmas with the Cuties - Anything Cute and Christmas



1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, great coloring! Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne Design Chick/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete