Thursday, July 1, 2021

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge 7

July 1, 2021 

Time for this month's challenge at
The theme is Anything Goes and
runs from July 1st - July 27th.

My DT card uses


I colored this beautiful image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I used  a pretty butterfly patterned paper on the card base and
created a frame with metallic and glitter card stocks.
The border and sentiment were die cut.
I added pearls.

I hope you'll join us this month.
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 25 - ATG colored

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I especially like your image and the colours are perfect Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join in again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's so beautiful! I love your coloring, especially her face and skin - master!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete