Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Guest Designer at ATSM

Hi there!

I am excited to be the Guest Designer this week over at
This is always one of my favorite challenges to enter and I do so often!
Do you play there?
If not, you should try it out!



This week's challenge theme is


Use die cuts, stencils or both


I have used papers and dies from
Crafter's Companion to create my card.
I've used a border die, corner dies and a bird cage die.
The sentiment was also die cut.
A little ribbon, a bow and some pearls complete my design.

I hope you like what I've done and as always,
appreciate you stopping by!

I'm linking up to:


 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations and I love the pretty card. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those soft pretty colours and delicate die-cuts, Judy - such a pretty card to brighten anyone's day. So great to have you as Guest Designer this time!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Great colours, and I love the intricate die cuts. Great to have you joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the sweet birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for sharing your projects at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Hope you'll link up in this week's challenge as well if you haven't already.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the mixture of the soft colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so gorgeous, nice work here.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete