Sunday, July 25, 2021

Ginger Spice Holiday

Hi there!
Still making a few Christmas in July projects!
How about you?

This card is my inspiration project for this week for






 I love this adorable digi!
It was colored with pencils and fussy cut.
I also used glitter gels pens, a white gel pen and a clear Sparkle pen in a few places,
although hard to tell in the photo!
The patterned papers are from
I stamped the sentiment and cut into a banner.
The red behind the image is a paper doily.
I added a bow and red pearls.

I love the result!
Hope you do too!

Check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I also want to mention, in case you didn't know, that
Digi Doodle has a new product line
Clear stamps, dies, paper packs and stencils are available!
Check it out!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - ATG/use ribbon option
Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 28 - ATG colored
Pearly Sparkles - Favorite Time of the Year

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete