Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Creative Craft Cottage Christmas in July

Christmas in July
That's the theme for this month's challenge at

The sponsor for this challenge is
 
 


 
The Prize for the lucky winner is 2 Digi Stamps

My DT card is a pretty simple design


I colored the digs with Prismacolor Pencils over Copic Markers.
The music notes and star are colored with a gold glitter gel pen.
I die cut with an oval die and matted.
The background was embossed with a Crafter's Companion EF.
I hand cut the banner.

Won't you join us this month?
We'd love to see your Christmas in July creations!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
All Dressed Up Challenge - ATG w/ADU image
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Favorite Time of Year
Through the Purple Haze - ATG/Christmas in July



1 comment:

  1. Sweet Christmas card. Those birds are darling. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete