Saturday, February 15, 2020

Vespa Love

Hey!
I'm popping in one more time today
to share a project I created using



I think she is absolutely gorgeous!
How about you?

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
The background is from a printed paper pad from Michaels.
I used Crafter's Companion dies for the corner and sentiment.

We would love for you to participate with us this month!
You have until the 28th of February.
Hop on over and check out the rules HERE!

And be sure to check out all the products available at

I'm linking up to:
Seize the Birthday - ATG Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog February Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at The creative crafters challenge
    DT Priyadarshini

    ReplyDelete