Friday, February 14, 2020

So Sorry

Happy Friday!
I'm here with my DT project for this week's
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

The challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: 13th January, Noon. 
Max 3 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, 
use any products you wish...


The DT was asked to create using
1. Sorry I'm Late
2. Any Image
3. A late card - do anything


 My card for this week was created using
Spectrum Noir Markers. The sentiment is from 


I hope you'll join us this week!
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Craft Rocket Challenge - Bows and/or Buttons

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love your flowers! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Fabulous image and pretty floral spray.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete