Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Bolt & Juliet

Hi there!
I'm back today with another card previewing
one of the new "Love & Friendship" digis from


This and the other New Release digis for this month
will be available on Friday, February 14th.


I colored the digi with markers and fussy cut.
I found the grassy background on the internet
and inked the blue sky in above.
The sentiment was stamped using 4 stamps.
I added banners and a button tied with twine.


In my opinion, this is another digi that can be used
for a variety of occasions.


Be sure and head over to the Digital Doodle Studios FB Group
for more previews from the Design Team.


I’m linking up to:
Always Fun Challenge - Love/Valentines 
Crafty Cardmakers- Love is all you need 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- ATG w/critter

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. Those horses are fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring, Judy! I adore those two ponies and you turned them into a perfect Valentine card. :-D Now, putting on a DT hat - Thanks so much for supporting and playing in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the adorable image! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete