Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February Cute As A Button Inspiration

Hey there!
I'm over on the 
sharing a quick and easy 
card project to share with you using




I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
I added some glitter glue to the wings.
I dry embossed my 5 x 6.5 inch white card base.
I die cut a frame and popped the image on to it.
The frame was adhered to the card base.
Quick and easy and will work for many occasions.

I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this stamp
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge

I'm linking up to:
Color Crazy Week 6 - ATG colored
Dream Valley Challenge - Hand Colored Image


5 comments:

  1. She is adorable, such a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Hand Coloured Image challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this?! Lovely colouring and cute image. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This project is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete