Saturday, July 4, 2026

Happy 4th of July

 Happy 4th of July!
The U.S. is celebrating it's 250th birthday today and
I have created a quick and easy card to mark the occasion.


I have used products from


The sweet Flower Child stamp was colored with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I foiled the flashcard.

My card base measures 5 x 6 1/2 inches.
I cut a piece of dark blue card stock to cover the front.
One of the Vintage Americana papers was layered onto the blue.
The flashcard which measures 4 1/44 x 5 1/5 was mattted with red glitter card stock.
I popped my sweet Flower Child onto the card with foam tape.
My card is complete.

Happy 4th of July!
Have a great weekend!




******************************************
Linking up to:
Classic Design Challenge - ATG w/Anniversary or Birthday twist
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Red, White and Blue

5 comments:

  1. She is adorably CUTE!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    The Four Seasons Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great design and the image is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Judy! Great layout and what an adorable little girl. Thank you for sharing with us over at Creative Crafter's.

    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is darling. I love it. The image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete