Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Believe in the Adventure: A Craft Roulette Inspired Encouragement Card

Sharing a card today created with Pajama Crafter Stamps using inspiration from Craft Roulette.

 Craft Roulette always provides a fun creative challenge, 
and this card was created with the parameters from Episode #328. 



Project | My card is a top folding A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches)
Colors | Tutti Fruiti - pink, green, yellow, orange, blue
Element | Container - suit of armor (a container protects something, which the armor does!)
Random | Unusual Color - bright pink armor

All parameters met!

******************************************
I wanted to create a scene that felt both adventurous and encouraging, 
resulting in a card that celebrates courage, strength, and the journey ahead.
The focal point features the image from the Unstoppable Stamps set 
paired with the beautiful castle from the Greatest Treasure Stamps set. 
The castle creates a magical destination while the character in the foreground brings the scene to life, inviting the recipient to dream big and embrace new adventures.

To create a bright and uplifting background, I used the Sunburst Stencil to add rays of sunshine across the sky. The radiating design helps draw attention to the focal images and adds a sense of energy and optimism to the card.

The landscape was created using the Stitched Scalloped Border Die. 
By layering several die-cut hills, I was able to add depth and dimension. 

I added a brick embossed wall created with and embossing folder from my stash.
For the sentiment, I chose "Free spirit. Brave heart. Strong soul." from the Flower Child Stamps set. The message perfectly captures the adventurous feel of the card and 
serves as a powerful reminder to embrace life's journey with confidence and courage.

I love how the layered hills, bright sunburst background, and inspiring sentiment come together to tell a story of determination and possibility. This card would be perfect for encouraging a friend, celebrating a milestone, or reminding someone special just how strong they truly are.

Thanks for stopping by!

**************************************************
A Place to Start - playing ATG
613 Avenue Create - playing ATG




No comments:

Post a Comment