Saturday, July 25, 2026

A Little Christmas Joy Card

With the hot, hot weather we are enduring here today in the Denver, CO area 
it's nice to think about Christmas in hopes of feeling cooler.

It is Christmas in July after all.
Are you creating Christmas projects this month?
I've only done a few.
I usually wait until a little later in the year.

But today I'm sharing a cute and oh so sweet Christmas card created for
using one of the digis from



I colored tis cutie with Ohuhu markers and fussy cut.
My card measures 6 x 6 inches.
I inked up a pieced of pearlized cardstock with 
sort of debossed snowflakes for the background.
A double mat was applied.
I die cut ovals to pop the image upon.
The Merry Christmas sentiment was die cut and adhered to a card stock strip.
A few snowflake gems were added to complete.

Hope you are staying cool where you are and thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment