Thursday, July 27, 2023

Fabulous as You

Hi there!
Today I'm posting on behalf of

My DT card was created with one of the digis from a new set,

This set includes
  • 6 Design
  • 1 goup image and 5 Girls As Separate Images
  • 18 Digital Stamps
  • 7 Colouring Pages
  • JPG & PNG formats
  • 300 dpi

I have used the Scary Mel image.
She was colored with Prismacolor Pencils with some added glitter glue.
I fussy cut before popping onto the white background 
accented with die cut stars.
The sentiment was stamped and embossed.

For more inspiration hop over to the 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
___________________________________________
Linking up to:
Unicorn Challenge - No Designer Paper
Die Cut Divas - Birthday

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I especially love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The sparkle add to the "fabulous"-ness of your card. Your talent with the Prismacolor pencils is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab coloring on that digi and I love the star die cuts behind her! So glad you shared at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete