Thursday, July 20, 2023

CRAFT Challenge Guest Designer

I am honored to have been invited to be Guest Designer for this week's

 The theme for this challenge is
Shaped Card.

The sponsor for this challenge is

The Colour of Love


And the prize for this challenge is …

3 images from the store

___________________________________



I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
A little glitter glue was added to some areas on the image.
My shaped card was formed with hexagon shaped die cuts.
I popped the image onto the card base with foam tape.
The sentiment was die cut.


Thanks for stopping by and thanks to 
the CRAFT DT for having me join in.

_________________________________________________
Linking up to:
Unicorn Challenge - No Design Paper

1 comment:

  1. Claudia (Pollita Venusina)July 26, 2023 at 12:33 PM

    Beautiful card, thank you for your participation at The Corrosive Challenge Blog!
    XOXO
    DT member Claudia

    ReplyDelete