Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sending Hugs

Hello there!
I'm so happy I was able to get back into my craft room today
after struggling the last week with some more health issues.
I did not have a great ending to year 2022 and have not 
started great with this year so far, but it's okay, I'll get there.

Anyway, I was able to put this card together for
one of my DT inspiration projects for
Conie Fong Art & Design.


I used one of this month's New Release Bundles,
These cute little bees and the flowers were colored with 
Prismacolor Pencils and all fussy cut.
One of the sentiments from the bundle was printed on 
white card stock and die cut with a stitched slimline die.
I also die cut the honeycomb corners, leaves and heart.


I hope you'll check out this digi bundle and all the digit available 

And don't miss out on more inspiration over on Facebook
___________________________________________________________

I'm linking up tp:
Crafty Catz - ATG/twist Add a Little Love
Cut it Up Challenges - Have a Heart
Try it on Tuesday - All You Need is Love







3 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to do a little crafting. A craft time does the heart well. Your card is precious. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Have a Heart challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you have been facing some health challenges; glad to hear they are improving (even if it is slowly). This card is adorable!! The bees are so cute and the honeycomb die cuts in the corners are just perfect! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little bees ! a lovely card

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete