Saturday, February 18, 2023

Marry Me

Hello there!
It's time for this week's 




The DT was asked to create projects with an "engaged" theme.


My DT card for this week's challenge was created with one of the sweet digis from the Wings of Love Collection. I used Love Birds Hearts & Roses Valentine, colored with Castle Arts Pasteltint Pencils and fussy cut. The background papers are from Love Birds Valentine - Wings of Love Craft Papers 5 and Love Birds Valentine - Wings of Love Craft Papers 3. The sentiment was printed from Love Birds Greetings Valentine and fussy cut. My card base was die cut. I added a die cut frame behind the digi and 2 die cut hearts, one of which I embossed.

I hope you  join us this week!
We'd love to see your creations!
_______________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Allsorts Challenge - ATG/option Wings
Cut it Up - Have a Heart
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG/featured critter
Crafty Animals - ATG/animals

4 comments:

  1. A cute card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest image and I love your pencil coloring. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Have a Heart challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little love birds! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute with those lovely birds and wonderful colours. Thanks so much for taking part at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete