Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Add a Heart at Crafty Gals Corner

 Happy Wednesday!
It's time for this month's challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Add a Heart! ~

Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)

Prize ~ 3 Sets of Digis

*******
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

A note from Rachelle Anne Miller:
I am an artist & designer living in the beautiful Adelaide Hills in South Australia with my husband and three amazing children! I love to create and am especially drawn to all things cute. I've worked on children's books, greeting cards, craft supplies, children's room decor, tech accessories, and more. I love to bring out joy and imagination in my art and create something a little different to inspire and make you smile.
********************************************************


Ram Stamps

I colored the digi on my DT card with Primascolor Pencils.
It was trimmed to a rectangle and I used stencils to ink the background.
I added a patterned paper and die cut borders.
The hearts were die cut and pearls were added.

I hope you'll join us this month.
We love to see what you create.
__________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Try it on Tuesday - All You Need is Love
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animal

6 comments:

  1. I just love this digi image!! So cute. Perfect for Easter too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute creative colourful and looks like a whole lot of fun. Thanks for sharing at Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! great pencil coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what ab adorable card! Loving the bunny with those heart balloons - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image Judy and beautifully coloured! Love the background and the borders too! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create, I hope we’ll see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete