Sunday, December 25, 2022

Noel

Merry Christmas!
I hope everyone is enjoying your holidays in
whatever way you choose to celebrate if you do so.

I am sharing one more card this month for
Conie Fong Art & Design.

I have used one of this month's New Release digis, called


I colored this little beauty with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
3 different patterned papers were used in the background.
A scalloped circle frame was die cut.
The sentiment was die cut.
I added satin ribbon and a bow.

Be sure and check out this digi and all the others available 

And don't miss out on more inspiration over on Facebook
*************************************************

I'm linking up to:
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
Creative Knockouts - Tis the Season





3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, amazing coloring skills. Thanks for playing with us at the Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Judy. I like the color palette you chose. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete