Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Christmas Scrapbook Layout

Hey there! Today I'm posting my latest project for CutCardStock

I decided to do a Christmas themed scrapbook layout. The photo used is a favorite of mine from last year. And, yes, that’s me and my sweet Abby girl.


Materials

DCS Red GLITTER Heavyweight 12×12 Card StockDCS White GLITTER Heavyweight 12×12 Card StockBasis WHITE 80lb 12 x 12 Cardstock, Stardream Metallic GOLD 105 lb CardstockStardream Metallic Jupiter (red) 105lb Card Stock, an assortment of die sets, ribbon, sparkle pens, double sided tape adhesive



Layout Base

My layout base consists of a 12 x 12 inch piece of the red glitter card stock with a piece of 11 x 11 inch piece of basis white card stock centered over the red. I used 3 sparkle pens, red, gold and clear, to add splatters to the white card stock just for a little texture.



Layout Elements

Next I did my die cutting, cut mats for my photo and pieces for my border piece.



A border piece was added to the lower portion of the layout base. The die cut border was not quite long enough. I cut it, threaded some ribbon through and adhered, The blank space will be covered by the photo.



The photo was added with the large bow die cut.



Embellishments

Ornament die cuts were added, with some bows and ribbon. The sentiment was adhered and I completed my design by adding 3 glitter dots to the lower left corner.



I hope you’ve enjoyed my Christmas Scrapbook Layout project.

As always, we would love for you to connect with us over on the CutCardStock Facebook Page and out new Facebook Group Creating with Card Stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment