Friday, December 23, 2022

Happy Holidays

 Happy Friday!
I am posting today for
Conie Fong Art & Design!

This is one of my DT inspiration cards for this month.



I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut and embossed a frame.
The sentiment included in the set was printed and cut to fit behind the frame.
Somefoliage was die cut and placed behind the focal image.

Be sure and check out this digi and all the others available 

And don't miss out on more inspiration over on Facebook
____________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
Creative Knockouts - Tis the Season

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful card, love all the details you’ve included! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks for All Occasions week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete