Sunday, January 1, 2023

Challenge #1 Morgan's ArtWorld

We've made it to another New Years!
And that means it's time for a new challenge at

Using Camille

 

I've colored the Digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
My background is just simple white card stock matted with a 
sapphire blue metallic card stock.
I used another piece of metallic blue card and die cut and embossed a frame.
The sentiment was also die cut.
I added 2 butterfly stickers.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We love to see what you create!

**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links


********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 




___________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright and cheerful colours on this card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really quite nicely done, Judy! Thanks for sharng with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete