Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Bella and Benji Kiss

Happy Wednesday!
Today I am sharing a card created with a New Release digi from
Conie Fong Art & Design!








I colored these cuties with prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
They are popped with foam take onto a die cut 
and embossed heart shaped frame from Crafter's Companion.
I lighted inked the raised portion of the embossing with red ink.
One of the sentiments included with the set was printed on white
card stock. I created borders with a patterned paper from 
Recollections and by hand punching with a Paper Studio punch.

Be sure and check out this digi and all the others available 

And don't miss out on more inspiration over on Facebook
*****************************************************
I'm linking up to:

Creative Knockouts - Celebrations





1 comment:

  1. such a cute card, lovely image you have used Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete