Saturday, October 15, 2022

Happy Halloween from Jazzy Jette and Crew

Happy Saturday!
Well, normally my Saturdays are happy but
today I'm a little sad as this is my last post as a DT member for

In case you haven't heard the digital shop is closing on October 31st.
So if you have digis on your wish list, you need to grab them now.

My inspiration card uses


I colored this fun digital stamp with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
My frame was cut with a Spellbinders die.
The patterned paper and sentiment are from my stash.
I added 2 glitter dots.

I have enjoyed my time with this DT and thank Dina for 
having me these last few years.


As of October 31,2022 we will be RETIRING our Digi Doodle Studios Digital line, but we will continue to produce our Clear Stamps & Papers on inknsplatter.com.

______________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Allsorts Challenge - Add a Sentiment
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 40 - ATG hand colored
Craft Rocket Challenge - Autumn/Halloween



7 comments:

  1. A super image for this gorgeous Halloween card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and so colourful, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this very cute image and you have colored it beautifully. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun Hallowe'en image, beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining in with my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fangtastic card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image and so beautifully coloured, great layout and colours too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete