Friday, October 21, 2022

Halloween with Sarah Witch

Happy Friday!
Today I'm posting for

I have created a Halloween themed card using



 

I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
A patterned paper was used for the background.
I die cut a large circle and inked with gray ink to replicate a full moon.
The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut.
I added a few sequins to embellish.

Join us for more DT inspiration on the Stampers Delights Craft Community Blog.

We'd also love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page - Stampers Delights Fan Group.

____________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Fall/Halloween + Sentiment
Craft Rocket Challenges - Autumn/Halloween

2 comments:

  1. A super card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular! Love how you incorporated the moon into the background, perfect background for the beautifully colored image. So glad you joined us for our Halloween Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete