Sunday, October 16, 2022

Cozy Christmas

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing 2 cards I created for




I'v used one of this month's new digital stamp sets.


When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 6 black and white line drawings
- 3 full colour images
- 5 word images / sentiments




I colored images on both cards with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.

The 1st card simply uses some patterned and glitter paper die cut squares
on a white background. The sentiment was printed onto the background.
I punched the snowflakes out of glitter paper and added gems.

I did some embossing on the 2nd card and popped the Santa image
onto a layered die cut circle frame.
Two coordinating patterned papers were used.
Red peals were added for embellishment.

I hope you check this set out.
And visit the Beccy's Place Blog for lots more inspiration!


______________________________________________

I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Christmas cards are awesome! Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete