Saturday, October 1, 2022

Boo with Kikimora Witch

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing some inspiration for



I colored this cutie with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I decided to go with some bright colors and love the way she turned out!
The background paper is a Digi Doodles digital paper.
My sentiment was fussy cut from Halloween paper in my stash.
I added 3 glitter dots.

Check out this digi and products at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I also want to mention, in case you didn't know, that
Digi Doodle has a new product line
Clear stamps, dies, paper packs and stencils are available

_________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:



3 comments:

  1. Your Halloween card is SPOOKtacular! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Halloween themed card. So cute!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month, Hope to see your pretty art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet witch and beautiful card too!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete