Thursday, May 26, 2022

Cute As A Button May Inspiration

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing my inspiration project for May for

I am using 



My card is a pretty simple Z Fold design.
I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiments were stamped.
I added flower buttons with twine and glitter dots for embellishment.


I hope you like my project!




                                           As always we would love to see you our Facebook Group and have                                you visit the store.
Follow the links below!

                                                        

 

_______________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
Seize the Birthday - ATG Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,
    this is such a beautiful card and a very wonderful design too.
    Love the colours used and your image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty Card, and I like the fold and of course the image, it is colored wonderfully. Happy Crafting and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete