Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Buttons and Bows at Crafty Gals Corner

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for this month's challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Buttons &/or Bows ~ 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is: 
      

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
 

I colored this beautiful fairy digi with Castle Arts Pasteltint Pencils and fussy cut.
My background was created with a die cut and embossing folder from Crafter's Companion.
I actually had it sitting in my crafting area, as I had originally
cut, embossed and inked it about a month ago for another project and decided not to use it.
Does that ever happen to you?
I did ink the greenery a little darker that it was.
The dark pink panel was added behind.
I stamped the sentiment.
I added a bow with a flower button.

Won't you join us this month?
We'd love to see your take on the theme!
_______________________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 17  - ATG colored
Crafty Catz Challenge - Hand Colored Image Option


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and coloring plus...your fussy cutting skills are amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge and we look forward to more of your lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty delicate colours you chose to complement your fairy, thanks for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and adore that image!
    So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete