Saturday, April 2, 2022

Time to Bloom

Happy Saturday!
Time for this week's

The DT was asked to create using the theme
Springtime/Easter.

My Springtime themed card was created with
I colored the poppies with Prismacolor Pencils and butterflies with
Spectrum Noir Markers. The poppies and sentiment were printed
on the white card base. I printed, colored and fussy cut the butterflies
in 2 different sizes. My simply tied ribbon completes my design.



Join us, won't you?

________________________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Crafter's Cafe - Use Some Flowers
Country View Challenge - Spring is Coming
The Four Seasons Challenge - Anything Spring
Cardz 4 Galz - Spring Flowers






9 comments:

  1. I think your card is just beautiful! The purple is beautiful and I do love butterflies! Thanks for joining us at The Fours Seasons Challenge!
    Glenda
    FS/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy, what a beautiful spring time card! (and purple's my favorite color so it really called to me! lol) Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that I have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us for the April Spring challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour scheme - great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
    Kisses, Karolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! Your spring purple colour palette reminds me of the flowers in my garden, so beautiful 😀. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete