Friday, April 1, 2022

April Kawaii New Release

Hi there!
I'm posting here for

We are showcasing Kawaii New Release digis today!

I am using Kawaii Cactus 2 for my DT make.




I colored one of the digis with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I printed the sentiment and die cut a banner shape.
My background was created with a stencil and ink.
I added a strip of patterned paper and some enamel dots.

Be sure and check out the DT inspiration on the

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:
____________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:



7 comments:

  1. How fun, and your background stenciling really gives a nice effect. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely andcute card. The background is lovely. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 04/02/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!  You have been selected MARCH FRONT PORCH WINNER for (Playing The Twist)
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Thanks for playing a long in the Krafty Chicks challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he, what a fun card Judy!

    Thank you again for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute cacti.. Not a fan but loved on your project..
    Thank you for joining in at Addicted to stamps and more, Make your mark challenge.. Swapna

    ReplyDelete