Friday, April 29, 2022

Spring Wedding Layout

Hey there! Today I’m sharing a spring wedding layout project with you using products from CutCardStock.

If I haven’t mentioned it before, I’ll say now, that I love anything about weddings! So, when my great niece sent me this photo I knew I wanted to make something special for her. This layout measures 12 x 12 inches and I will place it in a white shadowbox so she can display.



The base was done with an 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 inch piece of Basis WHITE 80lb Card Stock matted with a 12 x 12 inch piece of Silk Glitter Sparkling Water Aqua Discount Card Stock

FYI – I did cut out the center of the glitter card stock to conserve and have a usable piece for something else.


To add a little bit of pattern and color to the background I inked with a 6 x 6 stencil. 



The center of the background does not match up perfectly, but most of it will be covered.


I chose a patterned paper to use behind my focal photo. I tore and inked the edges with gold ink for a little texture. 



My 4 x 6 inch photo was matted with the Silk Glitter Sparkling Water Aqua Discount Card Stock.  MirriSparkle Gold Glitter Card Stock was used to die cut a frame and for a rectangular piece along the right side of the layout.



Stamping, wet embossing and die cutting was done to create the embellishments. A variety of card stocks were used – Silk Glitter Sparkling Water Aqua Discount Card StockSilk GLITTER Opulent Opal Card Stock,  MirriSparkle Gold Glitter Card StockBasis WHITE 80lb Card Stock, Basis OLIVE 80lb Card Stock, Pop Tone BERRYLICIOUS Discount Card Stock, Pop Tone BLUE RASPBERRY Card Stock.


Flowers were assembled.

The flowers were arranged around the focal.


All of the other die cut pieces were added to complete the design.


I loved putting this together and hope I have provided a little inspiration for you today.

_________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions
Stick It Down - Single Page Sketch
Cut It Up Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Creative Knockouts - Flower Power



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO! The stenciled background is beautiful. I love all of the handmade embellishments. Overall stunning LO. I'm sure your niece will be overjoyed with it. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's April, "Anything Goes with a Rain Twist" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea and I'm sure she will treasure it forever! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bride, and absolutely gorgeous layout! I love how you copied the flowers in her bouquet to adorn your page.

    Thanks for sharing your April Showers Bring May Flowers project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning! I love every single thing about it! Great take on the single page sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely keepsake you have done for your great niece the colours you have used have set it off nicely Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 04/30/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful memory piece you have created here, I'm sure it will become a treasured object for generations to come. Thank you for adding to the River of Creativity x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Love the background work! Thanks for playing along with our single page sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! A great layout in beautiful colours.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. I love it. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete