Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Spring Themed Card

Happy Wednesday!
Today I'm posting for this month's challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Spring/Easter ~

Our sponsors for this challenge are
(in alphabetical order) 
 

Prize ~ £8.50 Gift Certificate

************

The Paper Shelter
Prize ~ 3 Digital Stamps

Using: Spring Elves
The Paper Shelter

I colored this oh so cute digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
My background was created with cloud, grass, hillside stencils and a fence die from Newton's Nook.
I stamped the sentiment with a stamp from Crafter's Companion.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We love to see what you create!

___________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 13 - ATG colored

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful scene with these Spring Elves. Thanks for sharing with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge and we hope you'll play often.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete