Saturday, March 5, 2022

Pastel Colors Theme

It's time for this week's




The DT was asked to create project with pastel colors for this week's challenge.
I have used Spring Plants Gnome and colored with Prismacolor Pencils. The background paper is from 
Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 2 Download Bundle. I fussy cut additional flowers from the paper and
placed behind the oval frame. The single flower embellishment is from the


I hope you join in!
_____________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. Cute gnome card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing them with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete