Thursday, March 10, 2022

Daffodil Birthday Wishes

Hi there!
I'm popping in with a post today to share
a card created with the new
from

If you haven't seen it you must check it out!

I've used one of the b/w digis and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.
The patterned background was created with a stencil, Tweet Branches.
I printed the sentiment and die cut.
3 enamel dots were added.
Pretty quick and easy to put together!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the daffs. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the Prismacolor pencils. You have some great skill with them. I love the way you put the card together. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Judy. Loving the daffodils, my favorite spring flowers, and the stenciling looks just fabulous. Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete