Saturday, March 5, 2022

Chibi New Release

Happy Saturday!
It's Chibi New Release Day at



I colored this cutie with Prismacolor Pencils and trimmed to a rectangle.
Double sided patterned papers were used in the background.
I fussy cut eggs and a butterfly from the paper.
The sentiment was printed and die cut.
Three pearls were added to complete my design.

Be sure and check out the DT inspiration on the

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:
_________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Easter or Spring Sentiment



1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, I like the image and the coloring is great, very cute! Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete