Friday, February 4, 2022

You Captured My Heart

Happy Friday!
It's time for this week's
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!



 I have created a tag for my Love/Romance DT project.
 Bobby Bear with Heart Bunting was colored with pencils and fussy cut. 
The tag was die cut and layered. 
The sentiment was printed from Love Always Printable Sentiments.
 I added a bow and heart button.


Won't you join us?
We love to see your creations!

_________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:

A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love that little heart button.

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete