Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Add a Heart at Crafty Gals Corner

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing my DT card for this month's challenge at

The theme for this challenge is: 

Add a Heart

Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(in alphabetical order)

    

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images







Using: Love Birds
LeAnn's World 101

I colored this digi with Prismacolor Pencils.
The image was die cut with a heart die from Crafter's Companion.
The sentiment and smaller hearts were also die cut using
dies from Crafter's Companion.

I really appreciate you stopping by and
 hope to see you join us this month!

______________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Little Red Wagon - Valentine


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with the little birdies smooching and in love and the cupid is very sweet..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete