Sunday, December 13, 2020

Penguin Joy

I'm always so happy when it's my turn to share some inspiration for

I love creating with the cute and beautiful digis Dina creates and
if you've never checked them out you need to!

This time around I'm using
Who doesn't love penguins is what I always say.


I used one of the 3 penguin digis, sentiment and
the skis from the set. They are all included with even more!
I colored with Copics and fussy cut.
The igloo is part of an embossing folder I have.
I used a snowflake patterned paper for my background
and hand cut strips of white card stock to create 
snow banks which I inked.
I printed the sentiment, trimmed and matted.

I hope you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Have a great week!  

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/ animals

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a gorgeous card. I love that cute penguin. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy your card is the cutest. Just love penguins and the background is fabulous. Very well done. Merry Christmas hun.

    ReplyDelete