Monday, December 21, 2020

Christmas Bells Card

 Hey there!
Today I'm on the
 with a Christmas card project using dies from




I've made quite a few Christmas cards this year and
it is easy to create something pretty quickly with die cuts.

I gathered:

Silver Metallic Card
Silver Glitter Card
Navy Blue with Silver Polka Dots Card
White Card Stock 

I chose dies from 3 die sets:



I die cutting the glitter and printed card

I wanted to add a little color to some of the die cuts
so I pulled out alcohol markers and colored.
The glitter card I used colors up really well.
This is much easier and quicker than cutting the die cuts
several times and piecing together, which is always an option.


Next, I adhered a 5.5 x 5.5 inch piece of glitter card,
a 5.25 x 5.25 inch piece of silver metallic card  
and the printed die cut piece of paper
to the 5.5 x 5.5 inch card base I made with the white card stock.

Start adding your other die cut pieces


And you're done!





I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - the bells are so very pretty. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our December "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete