Sunday, December 20, 2020

New Friends Christmas

Hello!
How is everyone doing?
I hope everyone is fine and enjoying the holiday season.

Everything is good for me.
I still have a few projects to complete before Christmas day.

I wanted to share anther snowman card I created for



I colored with Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut,
did a little inking, embossing and stamped the sentiment.

This cute digs is just one of ten new 
They can be purchased individually or in a bundle and
come either in b/w or colored.

Check them out!
I mean, who doesn't love a snowman?

I'm linking up to:
Love to Scrap - Winter Wonderland




 

4 comments:

  1. What a darling image and sweet card..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how sweet! Love the colors! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!!! What a sweet image and I LOVE your color combo!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete